Luscious bread and butter pudding topped with sticky apple and rich caramel sauce – whats not to love?
The ingredient of Sticky toffee apple bread and butter pudding
- 7-8 slices fruit brioche
- 60g butter, at room temperature
- 900g tub double thick vanilla custard
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 medium green apple, thinly sliced
- Icing sugar, to dust
- 160ml (2/3 cup) caramel sauce
- Thickened cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Sticky toffee apple bread and butter pudding
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Lightly grease a 20 x 30cm baking dish. Lightly spread the slices of brioche with butter. Cut each slice into 4 triangles. Arrange half the bread in the prepared dish.
- Combine the custard and milk in a bowl and pour over and around the bread. Top with the remaining bread. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Arrange the apple over the top of the pudding. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the top is golden and the custard has set. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Dust the pudding with icing sugar and drizzle with caramel sauce. Serve with cream on the side.
Nutritions of Sticky toffee apple bread and butter puddingcalories: