You can make this Mexican-inspired zucchini slice up to two days in advance. Gently warm in the oven before serving, then top with the avocado, tomato and sriracha.
The ingredient of Mexican zucchini slice recipe
- 5 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 3 teaspoons Mexican spice mix
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 4 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 80g (1/2 cup) frozen peas, thawed
- 40g (1/4 cup) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves to serve
- 60g chedder cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- Sriracha, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Mexican zucchini slice recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Grease a 26cm ovenproof frying pan with oil.
- Whisk the eggs and egg whites in a large bowl until combined. Add spice mix and season well. Add zucchini, carrot, shallot and peas. Add flour, coriander and half the cheese. Stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Top with avocado, tomato and extra coriander. Drizzle with sriracha
Nutritions of Mexican zucchini slice recipecalories: 338.902 calories
calories: 20 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20 grams protein