Kale has come a long way since its origins as the star ingredient of hipster cuisine. This crunchy kate and beetroot salad is the perfect side dish for fish, chicken and beef mains. Whip up a bowl in just 30 minutes, or make an extra batch and eat it for lunch the next day.
The ingredient of Crunchy kale and beetroot salad recipe
- 250g Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent Linseed & Soybean Sourdough Vienna, torn into 4cm pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 140g pkt Coles Australian Chopped Kale
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 250g cooked baby beetroot, cut into wedges
- 350g mixed medley tomatoes, halved or thickly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) dry-roasted cashews
The instruction how to make Crunchy kale and beetroot salad recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Combine the bread, garlic and half the oil in a large bowl. Spread evenly over a baking tray.
- Bake for 12 mins or until bread is crisp and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place the kale, vinegar, remaining oil, honey and mustard in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add bread to the kale mixture with the beetroot, tomato, spring onion and cashews. Toss to combine. Season.
Nutritions of Crunchy kale and beetroot salad recipecalories: 276.762 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 272 milligrams sodium