Take your traditional steak to the next level with this horseradish and mustard marinade.
The ingredient of Horseradish beef with winter vegetable salad
- 500g Coles Australian Beef Rump Steak
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 bunches Dutch carrots, ends trimmed
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 400g pkt Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 120g Coles Brand Australian Baby Rocket
The instruction how to make Horseradish beef with winter vegetable salad
- Preheat oven to 200C. Combine the beef, half the horseradish and half the mustard in a shallow container. Place in the fridge for 15 mins to develop the flavours.
- Meanwhile, place carrots, cauliflower and brussels sprout in a single layer on a large baking tray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Season. Roast for 15 mins. Turn and add the onion. Roast for 10 mins or until golden brown and tender.
- While the onion is roasting, heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Season the beef. Cook for 2 mins each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thinly slice.
- Whisk the vinegar, honey and remaining horseradish, mustard and oil in a small bowl. Season.
- Place the vegetables and rocket in a large bowl. Drizzle with the vinegar dressing and toss to combine. Add the beef to the rocket mixture and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Horseradish beef with winter vegetable saladcalories: 344.877 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 14 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34 grams protein
calories: 346 milligrams sodium